Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 slices thick cut bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups bite-size chunks cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese or cheddar
- Cook bacon in medium saucepan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 4 minutes. Stir red pepper and onion into saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from saucepan and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same saucepan according to package directions. Stir in chicken, cheese, peppers and onion during the last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.