Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies, undrained
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor according to package directions. Stir in corn, beans and chilies.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes.
- Arrange Rice mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese.
- Tip: Leftovers? For a great next day lunch, make Cheesy Chicken Monterey Burritos by wrapping the recipe in tortillas.
Cost per recipe*: $11.28
Cost per serving*: $2.82
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.